Earlier this week, pharmacy chain Rite Aid shut down unofficial support for the Apple Pay and Google Wallet mobile payments systems, resulting in an outcry from users who have been testing out Apple’s new system since its launch on Monday. Rite Aid was…
Meow, meow, meow~
Satisfy me and make me happy.
In Silly Cat, various items that cat wants are hidden in the unknown corners of the rooms. Bring your wits into full play to solve puzzles, find the items out and beat 24 challenging missions.
Meow, meow, meow. What are you waiting, man?
√ PLAY with ease and fun
√ ENJOY the cute graphics
√ SOLVE puzzles with wits
√ BEAT 24 challenging missions
√ WATCH video walkthroughs for free
Swap spooky jewels to match 3 or more and create waves of spine-tingling excitement and terror-ific animations as Jewel Mania Halloween returns from the grave!
– Haunted NEW ISLAND filled with puzzling tricks and treats!
– GEM REWARDS for completing HOLIDAY CHALLENGES!
– HALLOWEEN ART sets a monstrous, matching mood!
– Eerie NEW MUSIC for all our pumpkin-spiced puzzles!
The new match 3 puzzle game from the makers of hit app, Bubble Mania!
– MATCH JEWELS in 500+ puzzles – each one is unique and full of fun and amazing challenges!
– DAZZLING PUZZLES like smashing glass and digging for treasure keep the fun flowing!
– CREATE COMBOS by matching rare jewels and create amazing cascades!
– DISCOVER rare Magic Diamonds and Power Bombs by making big matches!
– EASY TO LEARN – hard to master! Can you score high enough to earn 3 stars on every level?
– MASTER tricky obstacles like walls, pitfalls, and puzzling portals!
– BEAUTIFUL backgrounds as you solve puzzles at amazing places with your puppy companion!
– TOP-NOTCH performance! Animated jewels, effects, and characters!
– FREE updates with new puzzles, boosts, and more!
Please note that Jewel Mania Halloween is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Jewel Mania Halloween may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
Welcome to the game that Basketball fans have been waiting for. You will be the one who brings together a collection of star players and leads them to the pantheon of legends.
Draft tremendous athletes and use their skills to leave your rivals in the dust. Make thrilling clutch plays with a swipe of your finger. Slam the decisive dunk home and leave their jaws on the floor.
You are the inspiration.
· Master one-swipe gameplay with steals, passes, shots, and dunks
· Draft from hundreds of unique, fully-animated star player cards
· Immerse yourself in deep card management with infinite strategy and plays
· Claim outstanding prizes with regular online tournaments
Take your team to the top in Rival Stars Basketball.
Rival Stars Basketball is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #RivalStars
• Pocket Gamer: 9/10 GOLD Award – "A jolly, entertaining, sweet-natured puzzler"
RGB Express is a unique and beautiful puzzle game. Simple to play, yet super addictive!
You are running RGB Express, the one and only company specialized in delivering colors.
This is how you do it:
1) Draw routes for your drivers. Make sure that every house receives the correct package.
2) Press play
3) Sit back and watch while RGB Express delivers!
● 240 levels with more coming as free updates
● Easy gameplay suitable for all ages
● Lots of challenges for puzzle game fans
● Beautiful Retina graphics
● Excellent soundtrack and hilarious sound effects
The game starts off with easy puzzles, which will teach you the many tricks, that help you solve the more difficult ones. There are bridges, buttons, sometimes you must swap cargo from one truck to another… Eventually you will meet the mysterious white car!
• The Unofficial Apple Weblog: "Highly recommended"
• Pocket Gamer: 9/10 GOLD Award – "A jolly, entertaining, sweet-natured puzzler"
• GameMob: "RGB Express is a great casual game to pick up and play."
• AppAdvice: "The visuals are wonderful, the music is soothing, the controls are intuitive, and the gameplay itself is pretty challenging but on a nice, gradual curve."
• 148Apps: "Simply put, RGB Express is a well designed puzzle game. It’s one that’s sure to keep you keen for a while to come, as well as create many head scratching opportunities."
• Pocket Tactics: "Even early on, it’s a modest pleasure to play, but for a player who enjoys looking ahead several moves and mentally charting contingencies, the later levels are highly stimulating."
• Apple’n’Apps: "RGB Express is an ornately crafted puzzle experience offering equal parts enjoyment and challenge that is a great pick up for your iOS device."
About In-App purchases:
The game contains 5 free hints that will help you if you get stuck. If you want to use more hints, you can buy them as In-App purchases.
Six days after being made available to the public, OS X Yosemite was installed on approximately 12.8 percent of Macs in North America, according to adoption numbers released by Chitika. That’s just a slight bit higher than the 12.4 percent of Macs Mave…
Apple is heavily pushing its new “Continuity” features in OS X Yosemite that improve cross-platform integration between iOS and the Mac. The most significant of the Continuity features is Handoff, which allows OS X and iOS users to start a task on one device and swap to another one nearby to continue work.
Handoff can be used for a number of different activities, including email, web browsing, messaging, and more. Users can begin composing an email on their iPhone and finish it on their Mac. Maps and websites work in a similar fashion, as users can load up content on one device and look at it on another. Currently, Handoff works with Mail, Safari, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, Messages, Reminders, Calendar, and Contacts. A number of third-party apps including Pixelmator, Wunderlist , PCalc, and Things also contain support for Handoff.
You will need iOS 8.1 and OS X Yosemite in order to use Handoff. You also need to make sure that both your Mac and iPhone are logged into the same iCloud account, and check that your Mac supports Handoff. You can check if your Mac is compatible with Handoff by clicking the symbol in the top left-hand side of the Menu bar, going to About This Mac, clicking on System Report and clicking on the “Bluetooth” section. You should then see information about whether your system is compatible with Handoff.
Handoff is limited to Macs with Bluetooth 4.0, which leaves many older Macs unable to access the new features. Additionally, even though the 2011 MacBook Air and 2011 Mac mini include Bluetooth 4.0, Apple has chosen to make both devices incompatible with OS X Yosemite’s Continuity features. To solve this issue, a number of talented members of the MacRumors forums have come up with a set of instructions and a Continuity Activation Tool that should get Continuity working on Macs unable to support the feature.
Setting Up Handoff
1. Turn on Wi-Fi on your iPhone (Settings -> Wi-Fi) and Mac (Menu Bar -> Wi-Fi -> Turn Wi-Fi On.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone (Settings -> Bluetooth) and Mac (Menu Bar -> Apple -> System Preferences -> Bluetooth -> Turn Bluetooth On).
3. Turn on Handoff on your iPhone (Settings -> General -> Handoff & Suggested Apps -> Turn Handoff On) and Mac (Menu Bar -> Apple -> System Preferences -> General -> Recent Items – > Turn On “Allow Handoff Between this Mac and your iCloud devices”)
4. You may now begin using Handoff by launching a compatible app on your Mac or iOS device and swapping to another to see your content. For example, try launching Safari on your Mac and then switch to your iPhone. On your iPhone’s lock screen, you should see a small Safari icon in the lower left corner. Slide up to launch Safari, and the iOS app will display the same website as seen on your Mac.
You can also see a Handoff-enabled app through the multitasking switcher by double-pressing your home button and scrolling to the left.
Handoff works in a similar fashion when transitioning from an iOS device to a Mac. On the Mac, a Handoff-compatible app will be displayed on the left-most side of the dock. Clicking on the app in the Mac’s dock will load the same content as seen on an iOS device.
Since the launch of OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 earlier this month, many users have had issues getting Handoff to work with their devices.
Users on our forums seem to have found that the most common solution is a combination of logging out and back into iCloud on their devices, disabling and enabling Handoff, disabling and enabling Bluetooth, and restarting devices. But even amongst those who found success, it may not last forever. Handoff clearly remains buggy in this early release.
If those steps don’t work for you, members on Apple’s own support forums have also suggested that deleting Bluetooth preferences in OS X and then restarting Bluetooth can also solve problems with Handoff, but we haven’t been able to get that to work on our end.
Any of these steps may help if you are having trouble with activating Handoff on your devices, but ultimately, Apple may have to release an update to allow Handoff to work consistently for everyone.
Now that Apple’s iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 are available, retailers have been offering discounts on the original iPad Air and the iPad mini 2.
There are quite a few deals on previous-generation higher capacity cellular and Wi-Fi iPads, and this week also sees some discounts on remaining 2013 Retina MacBook Pro inventory and deals on some Apple accessories.
The Wi-Fi only 64GB iPad Air in Space Gray can be purchased for $499 from Best Buy, as can the 64GB Silver Wi-Fi model. The Wi-Fi only 128GB iPad Air in Silver can be purchased from B&H Photo for $599, or from Best Buy for $699. Best Buy also has the 128GB iPad Air in Space Gray for $699.
Several sites are also offering deals on the higher-capacity Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad Air models. The 64GB Cellular iPad Air in Silver from AT&T is available for $599 from Adorama. The 64GB Cellular iPad Air in Space Gray from AT&T is also available for $599, from B&H Photo.
iPad mini 2
Higher-capacity iPad mini 2 models are also available at steep discounts, and these iPads are a particularly good deal as the only difference between the mini 2 and the mini 3 is Touch ID and a gold color option.
Retina MacBook Pro
There are a few deals 2014 Retina MacBook Pro this week. The 2.6GHz/8GB/128GB 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro is available for $1,199.99 from Adorama and B&H Photo. The 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/256GB model is available for $1,399 from Adorama and B&H Photo. The high-end 2.6GHz/8GB/512GB 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro is on sale for $1,699.99 from Adorama and B&H Photo, a savings of $100.
There are some deals on remaining 2013 Retina MacBook Pros. The 2.4GHz/4GB/128GB 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro is available for $1,099 from Adorama and B&H Photo. The 2.4GHz/8GB/256 13-inch model is available for $1,279 from Adorama. The 2.6GHz/8GB/512GB 13-inch model is available for $1,549 from Adorama and B&H Photo.
The Sony Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Lightning Dock is available for $169 from Groupon, down from its original price of $249. LivingSocial has a deal on the Jawbone Jambox speaker, offering it for $89.
StackSocial is offering the “Mac to the Future” bundle for $29.99, which includes $961 worth of Mac software programs like Fantastical and Ember.
The Jarv Run BT Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Monitor is available for $28.95 from Amazon. Groupon is selling the Kensington PowerBolt Apple Car Charger for $9.99 and StackSocial has Nintendo iPhone 6 and 6 Plus cases for $14.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors.