With the Thanksgiving holiday well underway in the United States, Black Friday deals at both online and brick and mortar stores are starting to go live. Many major retail stores like Target, Best Buy, and Walmart will be opening up in the early evening, and most online-only deals are already live.
We’ve rounded up a few of the absolute best deals that can be had on products like the iPad, iPhone, MacBook, iMac, and Apple Watch below, and even more deals can be found in our full Black Friday roundup, which has a long list of retailers that are offering discounts.
Both Target and Best Buy are offering Apple Watch deals. At Best Buy, the Apple Watch is up to $100 off, with a $50 discount for Apple Watch Sport models and a $100 discount for stainless steel Apple Watch models.
Target is offering a $100 Target gift card with the full price purchase of any Apple Watch or Apple Watch Sport.
With the purchase of an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus on a device installment payment plan from Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T, Target is offering customers a $250 Target gift card.
With the purchase of an iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, or 6s Plus using AT&T Next or a Verizon device payment plan, Walmart is offering $200 off in the form of a $100 bill credit and a $100 Walmart gift card.
iPad Air 2
There are a lot of deals available on the iPad Air 2, with discounts as high as $150 off.
Best Buy is selling the 16 and 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad Air 2 at a $100 discount, dropping the price to $399 and $499, respectively. The 128GB Wi-Fi only model is available at a $125 discount, dropping the price to $574.
For those who would prefer a gift card to a straight cash deal, Target is offering a $150 Target gift card with the purchase of any iPad Air 2 model.
iPad mini 4
Staples is selling the 16GB Wi-Fi only iPad mini 4 for $299, a $100 discount off the regular price of $399.
For those who would prefer a gift card to a straight cash deal, Target is offering a $100 Target gift card with the purchase of any iPad mini 4 model.
While Adorama and MacMall are offering $100 discounts on the 12-inch Retina MacBook, Best Buy and B&H Photos deals are the best, dropping prices by as much as $200.
– 1.1GHz/8GB/256GB Gold – $1,179, $120 off
– 1.1GHz/8GB/256GB Silver – $1,149, $150 off
– 1.1GHz/8GB/256GB Space Gray – $1,179, $120 off
– 1.2GHz/8GB/512GB Gold – $1,429, $170 off
– 1.2GHz/8GB/512GB Silver – $1,429, $170 off
– 1.2GHz/8GB/512GB Space Gray – $1,399, $200 off
Best Buy and B&H Photo have the best prices on stock MacBook Air models. For non-stock models, MacMall is offering $81 off to $100 off.
B&H Photo, MacMall, and Best Buy all have deals on Macs, with the lowest prices on stock configurations listed below. MacMall has discounts on a wide range of non-stock models, with $150 to $250 off.
– 13-inch 2.7GHz/8GB/128GB – $1,179, $150 off
– 13-inch 2.7GHz/8GB/256GB (Best Buy) (B&H Photo) (MacMall) – $1,349.99, $150 off
– 13-inch 2.9GHz/8GB/512GB – $1,599, $200 off
– 15-inch 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB – $1,699, $300 off
– 15-inch 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB – $2,149, $350 off
On stock iMac models, Best Buy, B&H Photo, and MacMall have some of the best deals available. For non-stock configurations, MacMall is offering discounts between $101 and $201.
– 21.5-inch 1.6GHz/8GB/1TB – $899, $200 off
– 21.5-inch 2.8GHz/8GB/1TB (B&H Photo) (MacMall) – $1,179, $120 off
– 21.5-inch 4K 3.1GHz/8GB/1TB – $1,299, $200 off
– 27-inch 5K 3.2GHz/8GB/1TB – $1,599, $200 off
– 27-inch 5K 3.2GHz/8GB/1TB Fusion (B&H Photo) (MacMall) – $1,799, $200 off
– 27-inch 5K/3.3GHz/2TB Fusion – $2,029, $250 off
As a doorbuster deal, Target is offering 25 percent off all Apple TVs. Supplies for this deal are likely to be limited.
– Fantastical for iPhone – $2.99, 40 percent off
– Fantastical for iPad – $4.99, 50 percent off
– VMware Fusion Pro – $119 to purchase/$71.99 to upgrade, 40 percent off
– VMware Fusion 8 – $55.99 to buy/$34.99 to upgrade, 30 percent off
– VMware upgrades from Parallels – 55 percent off
– VMware Fusion Pro and Workstation Pro bundle – $224.98, 50 percent off
– Adobe Premiere Elements 14 – $59.99, 39 percent off
– Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 – $59.99, 39 percent off
– Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac – $99, $34 off
– Pixelmator for Mac – $14.99, 50 percent off
– Pixelmator for iPhone – $1.99, 50 percent off
– Parallels – $79. Comes with 7 free apps, including 1Password and Evernote Premium
Make sure to check out the Black Friday roundup for specific times on when retail stores will open and more information on each of the deals listed above.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors.
Discuss this article in our forums