[MobilePRwire] – Qoppa Software® Announces further improves its Android PDF markup and form fill app with the release of qPDF Notes™ 2.1, packed with enhancements: support for Android 4.0; Italian, French, Spanish; user interface improvements; performance improvements in PDF rendering; interactive PDF form button support; in-app assistance options. Features also in latest qPDF Viewer, Android PDF Viewer app, and qPDF Toolkit, PDF SDK for Android developers.
qPDF Notes 2.1 is packed with enhancements:
• Support for new Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• Multi-language support now includes Italian, French, and Spanish
• Major user interface improvements for annotation editing and more toolbar customization capabilities
• New overlay scrollbar for fast navigation through large documents
• Support for Submit and Reset button actions in interactive PDF forms
• Performance improvements in PDF rendering
• Multiple forms of in-app assistance from Qoppa include Help, Tutorials, Tips, and even email to Qoppa from within the app
“It’s exciting to be defining our products on Android, a platform where user interactions and processes are still evolving. This release is all about user interface improvements and making it easier for our customers to contact us. We rely heavily on our customers’ feedback to enhance our products. “ says Qoppa President Gerald Holmann.
Qoppa Software has also made the new features available in the latest version of both qPDF Viewer, Android PDF Viewer app, and qPDF Toolkit, PDF SDK for Android developers.
About Qoppa Software: rnQoppa Software specializes in the development of high-end libraries and applications to work with PDF documents. Qoppa Software offers a suite of highly portable products that cover every aspect of PDF processes and integrate seamlessly into document work flows, including end-user, server and PDF library products. Qoppa’s products are carefully designed and developed on Qoppa’s own robust PDF technology to provide the highest level of performance and reliability.