Using Google Translate From The Command Line
I have found an article in one of the most famous Linux Arabic forums, it describes how to use Google Translate from the command line. It is a good script but it is needed to write the language pairs
every time and I used to make the computers work for me not to work for
computers, so I didn’t like to do that write every time I want to use
the script, usually I translate from English to Arabic, sometimes from
Arabic to English and fewer times form some other languages to Arabic or
to English if I found the direct translation from that language to
Arabic is not clear enough. I have edited the script so now it checks the command arguments number.